The 911 log calls it “assault with weapons” but – like another call in West Seattle this past hour – this might be a case of self-harm, according to scanner traffic (which mentions possible carbon-monoxide poisoning). But we’re posting this in case you see the big response and wonder what’s going on. We’re monitoring.
14TH/CLOVERDALE TRAFFIC CAM
1ST AVE. BRIDGE TRAFFIC CAM
Looking for something?
- TUESDAY: Secrets of efficient 911 calls
- HAPPENING NOW: Fire Station 26 open house
- UPDATE: Fire at vacant house in South Park; 14th Ave. S. blamed on ‘transient activity’
- Scenes from Water Festival, Day 1, and a look ahead to Day 2
- Water Festival this weekend at Duwamish Waterway Park, as part of Duwamish Revealed