The King County burn ban has just been lifted by the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency) – so fireplaces, woodstoves, pellet stoves, and so forth are OK to use again, even if they are not your primary source of heat. The air-stagnation advisory is still in effect, though, until noon tomorrow – the newest forecast includes rain arriving as soon as tomorrow night.
South Park News No more burn ban, as of Monday afternoon
14TH/CLOVERDALE TRAFFIC CAM
1ST AVE. BRIDGE TRAFFIC CAM
Looking for something?
From the event calendar
6:30 pm ¡Hora de Cuentos! (Spanish Family Story Time)
¡Hora de Cuentos! (Spanish Famil…
Jun 3 @ 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm
¡Es una hora de cuentos para los niños y sus familias! (It’s Spanish Story Time for children and their families!) Niños y sus familias están [...]
- 2014 South Park Gay Pride picnic in the works!
- Pole fire and power outage
- Update: 14th Avenue South reopens after crash that injured 2 women
- When is the new South Park Bridge opening? County hoping ‘to set a date soon’
- What you’ll find out about at Tuesday’s South Park Neighborhood Association meeting
Newest TSPN comments