The South Park branch of the Seattle Public Library is one of the libraries around the city that will now be open again on Sundays, thanks to the library levy passed by voters last year. And today is the first Sunday – 1-5 pm, the library will be open to welcome you. A “Sundays Are Special” celebration is planned on February 24th, but you don’t have to wait for that – go say hi today.
South Park Library Happy ‘reopening’ to the South Park Library – first Sunday hours in a while
14TH/CLOVERDALE TRAFFIC CAM
1ST AVE. BRIDGE TRAFFIC CAM
Looking for something?
From the event calendar
6:30 pm ¡Hora de Cuentos! (Spanish Family Story Time)
¡Hora de Cuentos! (Spanish Famil…
Jun 3 @ 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm
¡Es una hora de cuentos para los niños y sus familias! (It’s Spanish Story Time for children and their families!) Niños y sus familias están [...]
- 2014 South Park Gay Pride picnic in the works!
- Pole fire and power outage
- Update: 14th Avenue South reopens after crash that injured 2 women
- When is the new South Park Bridge opening? County hoping ‘to set a date soon’
- What you’ll find out about at Tuesday’s South Park Neighborhood Association meeting
Newest TSPN comments