The next step in Tukwila’s proposed annexation of the “Duwamish Triangle” area comes this Thursday, when the Boundary Review Board meets to deliberate and make its preliminary decision. Its meeting last month ran so long, with support and opposition, that there wasn’t time to go to deliberations that same night, according to an informal report that North Highline Unincorporated Area Council member Pat Price gave to her group this past Thursday. Here’s the official meeting notice; the meeting is scheduled for 7 pm at Beverly Park Elementary School. Note that while the public is invited to observe the deliberations, a public-comment period is not part of the agenda.
14TH/CLOVERDALE TRAFFIC CAM
1ST AVE. BRIDGE TRAFFIC CAM
Looking for something?
- TUESDAY: Secrets of efficient 911 calls
- HAPPENING NOW: Fire Station 26 open house
- UPDATE: Fire at vacant house in South Park; 14th Ave. S. blamed on ‘transient activity’
- Scenes from Water Festival, Day 1, and a look ahead to Day 2
- Water Festival this weekend at Duwamish Waterway Park, as part of Duwamish Revealed