When Sustainable Seattle gathered at Discovery Park last night to present its annual awards, one went to Stockbox Grocers – in the category of “vitalizing local sustainable economies.” The category was intended to honor people or entities that “(d)uring the past year, helped forge the path towards a sustainable local economy, through direct actions, leadership, or through encouragement of others.” Stockbox has been open on 14th Avenue South for three months now, after operating a smaller, experimental store in West Seattle’s Delridge neighborhood last year as a pilot project. Congratulations on the award!
Businesses Congratulations to award-winning Stockbox!
Congratulations to award-winning Stockbox!
14TH/CLOVERDALE TRAFFIC CAM
1ST AVE. BRIDGE TRAFFIC CAM
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Looking for something?
From the event calendar
10:00 am Toddler Indoor Gym
Toddler Indoor Gym
Mar 5 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Does your child need to burn off some energy? Bring your toddler to the South Park Community Center on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 [...]
- Tuesday! Another chance to get involved with South Park Green Space
- Have you seen Ashley’s car?
- Congratulations to Concord International Elementary School’s ‘Black Mythical Mustangs’
- Followup: Seattle City Council approves resolution to pursue annexation vote for Sliver, Triangle
- Video: Annexation discussion at Seattle City Council committee today
Newest TSPN comments