Looking ahead to tonight’s special School Board meeting to approve “capacity management” measures elsewhere in the city for next school year, we have a new district document with projected enrollments for 2013-2014. Concord International is projected to hold fairly steady, likely losing a few students but still remaining around 400 enrolled. Here’s the document.
14TH/CLOVERDALE TRAFFIC CAM
1ST AVE. BRIDGE TRAFFIC CAM
Looking for something?
- TUESDAY: Secrets of efficient 911 calls
- HAPPENING NOW: Fire Station 26 open house
- UPDATE: Fire at vacant house in South Park; 14th Ave. S. blamed on ‘transient activity’
- Scenes from Water Festival, Day 1, and a look ahead to Day 2
- Water Festival this weekend at Duwamish Waterway Park, as part of Duwamish Revealed