Please join us on Thursday, June 14, as we host our second South Park Bridge slideshow presentation. This is a great opportunity to get an insider’s look into the bridge construction. We’ll be showing photos of the caissons being lowered, the approach being built, and the huge steel parts being made all across the country–from Tacoma to Montana to Alabama!
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 14, 2012
South Park Community Center – North Social Room
8319 8th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108
Guest speakers include:
Tim Lane, King County Bridge Engineer
John Stamets, Photographer
*Food and drink from local restaurants will be provided.
**A Spanish interpreter will be available.
For more info, please feel free to call me at 206-684-1154 or email me at Ashley.email@example.com.
14TH/CLOVERDALE TRAFFIC CAM
1ST AVE. BRIDGE TRAFFIC CAM
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Looking for something?
From the event calendar
6:30 pm ¡Hora de Cuentos! (Spanish Family Story Time)
¡Hora de Cuentos! (Spanish Famil…
Mar 31 @ 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Back to Calendar When: June 14, 2012 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm View Full-Size Map Add to Calendar Add to Google Where: South [...]
- Weekend traffic reminder: Closures, closures, closures
- South Park Bridge overnight closures are … over
- Free Tai Chi at South Park Neighborhood Center!
- Parking: Do you have it? Do you need it? How do you use it? West Seattle Transportation Coalition launches quick survey, for South Park as well as WS
- South Park Bridge overnight closures next two weeks