Please join us on Thursday, June 14, as we host our second South Park Bridge slideshow presentation. This is a great opportunity to get an insider’s look into the bridge construction. We’ll be showing photos of the caissons being lowered, the approach being built, and the huge steel parts being made all across the country–from Tacoma to Montana to Alabama!
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 14, 2012
South Park Community Center – North Social Room
8319 8th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108
Guest speakers include:
Tim Lane, King County Bridge Engineer
John Stamets, Photographer
*Food and drink from local restaurants will be provided.
**A Spanish interpreter will be available.
For more info, please feel free to call me at 206-684-1154 or email me at Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
14TH/CLOVERDALE TRAFFIC CAM
1ST AVE. BRIDGE TRAFFIC CAM
Looking for something?
From the event calendar
6:30 pm ¡Hora de Cuentos! (Spanish Family Story Time)
¡Hora de Cuentos! (Spanish Famil…
Jul 29 @ 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Back to Calendar When: June 14, 2012 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm View Full-Size Map Add to Calendar Add to Google Where: South [...]
- Followup: Richard L. Parenteau, Jr., charged with 2 counts of first-degree murder
- Suspect in South Park murders ordered held without bail
- Update: Seattle Police arrest one man in connection with two deaths
- Roadside metal recyclers: Dumping or not?
- West Duwamish Trail-related work under way in South Park
Newest TSPN comments