The South Park News is published by A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive, the parent company of award-winning West Seattle Blog and White Center Now, leading online news services for those respective communities. Tracy Record and Patrick Sand are co-publishers; Tracy is editor. South Park has incredible people – and a great list-serv – but we hope that TSPN can help augment the community coverage and discussion in time, with news reports as events warrant. Thank you to the SP neighborhood leaders who gave us their blessing to give it a shot! You can reach us with news tips 24/7 at 206-293-6302 (our round-the-clock line for all three sites).
14TH/CLOVERDALE TRAFFIC CAM
1ST AVE. BRIDGE TRAFFIC CAM
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Looking for something?
From the event calendar
6:30 pm ¡Hora de Cuentos! (Spanish Family Story Time)
¡Hora de Cuentos! (Spanish Famil…
Sep 23 @ 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm
¡Es una hora de cuentos para los niños y sus familias! (It’s Spanish Story Time for children and their families!) Niños y sus familias están [...]
10:00 am Toddler Indoor Gym
Toddler Indoor Gym
Sep 25 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Does your child need to burn off some energy? Bring your toddler to the South Park Community Center on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 [...]
6:00 pm Community kayak tours of the Duwamish River
Community kayak tours of the Duw…
Sep 25 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Join one of this summer’s guided, educational community-kayaking tours presented by the Duwamish River Cleanup Coalition/TAG and Alki Kayak Tours. Kayaking experience is not required, [...]
- THIS IS ONLY A DRILL: FYI – Boeing Field drills scheduled all week
- Rollover crash on South Cloverdale
- Meeting next week to review ‘Duwamish Blueprint’ regarding salmon habitat
- Vandalism at Concord: Community member’s letter to superintendent gets results
- Neighborhood Center’s future: Special meeting tonight
Newest TSPN comments